VP Credit – Residential Investment Property
Our client is a leader in the finance industry focused on assisting residential investment borrowers. They finance real estate investment portfolios of various quantities and property types.
This is a senior level role open due to growth and covers all product lines including long term loans for rental properties, fix/ flip projects and short-term financing for acquisitions.
Position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Serve as the lead credit officer across all company product areas.
· Act as the primary liaison with all business line/ product leaders to enhance and monitor underwriting and credit procedures.
· Communicate and represent the company as the senior credit representative to warehouse lenders and rating agencies.
· Strategize with executive management to develop new and adjacent loan products.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
· 10 years’ experience in underwriting and setting credit policy for investment property including fix/flip, C&I, Bridge Loan, ground up and/ or new construction or commercial lending.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Strong Financial modeling capability.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong comfort level having direct interaction with Investors, senior executives, rating agencies and warehouse lenders.
· Strong technical skills including advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What’s the Value Proposition:
The culture! This is a dynamic, fast paced and growing environment. There are some seriously bright people working here but it remains a highly collaborative and humble environment.
Technology! Everyone knows you can offer a great product line but unless you have the technology to deliver those products in an efficient manner, it’s difficult to get ahead. This company is an innovator and trail blazer from a technology standpoint.
Benefits! Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K. And did we mention this company is growing like mad? Lots of opportunity for growth.
For more information or to have a confidential conversation about your experience and this outstanding opportunity, contact Atlantic Pacific Group, Inc. 949-494-1420.