Are you a successful Salesperson looking for an opportunity to partner long-term with a phenomenal company?
Our client is seeking a dedicated, high-energy Salesperson encompassing strong leadership and self-motivated qualities. Most importantly, they are looking for someone to partner with long-term and will be invested in all that the company has to offer. They strongly believe in supporting their employees and have a phenomenal culture with a family environment. The territory for this position will be NE Indiana surrounding area.
Summary: Facilitate growth through sales representative agencies and direct customers with a focus on the development of new customers while also fostering and maintaining relationships with existing customers. Will report directly to the Territory Sales Manager in IN.
Essential Functions/Key Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and determined individual for the position of Territory Sales Manager in the NE IN surrounding area. This position requires a candidate to be an enthusiastic hunter/closer with the drive to enhance current business relationships and stimulate growth. A highly motivated individual that is results-oriented and a self-starter is a must.
- Represent the company's branding to all potential clients and work with electrical services and motor repair departments as needed to increase all revenue streams
- Expand sales to new accounts within assigned territory and call on key personnel at established accounts
- Help customers identify their electrical service needs
- Create comprehensive quotes/proposals, follow up and convert opportunities into profitable sales
- Maintain and keep current a CRM file of accounts and contacts within the territory
- Maintain and keep current customer-specific requirement information
- Accountable for accurate sales call reporting, quotation follow-up and closing transactions in a timely manner
- Candidates with a successful track record in outside sales *Technical Sales and Skills are a PLUS*
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships to create new potential clients
- Highly effective closing skills, demonstrated personal confidence, positive and professional in all business processes
- Above average communication skills, ability to work effectively with customer and co-workers
- Strong personal computer and internet skills, intermediate level user of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce is a PLUS
- Clean driving record, insurable, able to pass drug screen and background check
Our client is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a dynamic, growth-oriented team.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Please contact me TODAY if you are interested in this immediate opportunity.