We have an amazing opportunity with a firm that has been consistently ranked by ENR as one of the Top 5 of the “Top 400 Contractors”. They were named to Fortune Magazine’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For! My client offers growth, continuing education opportunities, competitive compensation and a great working environment and excellent benefits. They also pay full relocation.
We have an immediate opening for a Precast Concrete Engineer. As a member of the group, you will assist developing precast concrete knowledge for all stages of operations (pre-bid, design, concrete mixture development, placement, value engineering, troubleshooting, proposal development, quality and training). You will act as the company point of contact for Jobsites. Conduct reviews of quality and compliance standards. Work closely with precast manufacturing facilities to ensure the correct operations and material setup.
• Lead the precast concrete review, pre-bid evaluation and operation planning
• Perform periodic on-site review of precast concrete procedures
• Focus on reducing precast concrete-related quality issues through proactive engagement with Jobsite
This position requires the ability and drive to expand knowledge of precast concrete production and use of concrete in precast construction. You must possess a passion for becoming an expert in concrete material, as well as the desire to be regarded as a professional in the area of concrete.
• Minimum five (5) years of demonstrated experience in precast concrete (design, inspection, construction and management)
• Previous experience in precast/prestressed concrete plant operations preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field
• EIT required, PE preferred
• PCI Level II required, Level III preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
• Must meet requirements of eligibility to work on Federal Projects and international projects in North America
• Typical travel approximately 50% (but only during the week).