|Description || |
Our client is looking for a Plant Manager to manage one of their operations near Dothan Fl. Successful candidates will possess strong leadership skills, be self-motivated, with good organizational skills, team-building skills, and achieve high level results by embracing continuous improvement initiatives.
Coordinating all plant-level operations, including production, cost, quality, safety, housekeeping, training, and maintenance.
- Ensuring product quality and customer satisfaction 24 hours a day.
- Identifying, interviewing, hiring, and training new associates.
- Monitoring weekly cost analysis and making adjustments to labor, materials, and supplies to operate within budget.
- Preparing and maintaining plant budget.
- Maintaining overall plant safety. Ensuring safety meetings are conducted regularly.
- Seeking out process improvement, cost-reduction initiatives, and product enhancements.
|Requirements || |
The plant manager must have at least five years overseeing and managing a plant. Must be familiar with hammer mills, drum dryers, environmental regulations, and emissions standards. Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) are required.