Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Professional Mechanical Engineer within their Engineering team based in Oklahoma City. Building a first-class reputation in the industry did not happen by chance. It has developed over time through our commitment to conducting business ethically and by providing continuous learning, improvement and development opportunities for its number one asset, employees.
Design responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following:
- Utilize strong MEP design understanding to assist or lead the execution of mechanical/HVAC capability in retail, commercial, central plants, boilers, cooling towers and related markets
- Knowledge of building mechanical codes, energy models, feasibility studies and the ability to perform accurate load calculations
- Mentor less experienced staff members
- Meet regularly with clients and outside personnel
- Assist marketing and business development teams
- Design responsibilities, LCC Analysis, Hydronic systems, Ductwork, Controls systems, Plumbing, Specification development, Load Calculations
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 7-10 years industry work related experience
- PE License in any state is required.
- Business travel
- Multidiscipline team work
- Understanding of Carrier and Trane software