Maintenance Director - Independent/Assisted Living Facility
- Responsible for ensuring the overall physical plant of the community and grounds are in working order.
- Ensure a safe environment for both residents and team members.
- Must exemplify and promote Standards of safety, friendliness, setting and efficiency.
- Two years’ experience in maintenance related activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of state regulations, health laws and OSHA regulations.
- Basic knowledge of State Health and Safety Codes.
- Must have working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fire suppression, fire irrigation and emergency call systems.
- Strong organizational skills including ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task.
- Able to complete basic maintenance services such as painting, simple plumbing, carpet removal, and equipment repairs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend shifts