Large regional well recognized Fire Protection Company is seeking a Fire Sprinkler Designer/Project Manager to Design and manage Fire Protection Systems for all types of projects including Industrial, Commercial and Residential. Perform layout and BIM Modeling using AutoCad/ HydraCad, and create hydraulic calculations & pipe lists for Pre-fabrication. Must be organized, efficient and work well with the design team. Good computer skills are necessary for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design & Layout of Fire Sprinkler Systems
• BIM modeling
• Hydraulic Calculations
• Field Surveying
• Listing for Fabrication
• Coordination between Trades
• Associate or Technical Degree in a technical or business discipline preferred or equivalent experience. Examples include: Architectural, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management Degrees. Bachelor degree preferred.
• NICET certification preferred
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• BIM Modeling experience
• Experience in the Fire Protection Design Field required
• AutoCad experience and/or Hydratec Experience required
• Ability to multi-task
• Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
• Candidates must successfully complete employment background check.