Are you an experienced Field Engineering Technician? If so, apply today! We have an immediate opening and we are seeking a new Engineering Technician with strong construction skills.
- Construction monitoring and testing of soil, concrete, asphalt and other materials.
- Supply a five year motor vehicle report with no criminal violations.
- Conduct testing using the appropriate equipment and methods.
- Understand and use mathematical formulas to obtain test results
- Know how to read construction documents to determine project details and specifications.
- Observe and report test results, site conditions and project information as assigned.
- Interact with Project Manager, Contractors, Clients, Inspectors and other Alpha employees
- Input test data into an Excel spreadsheet and submit all project information electronically on a daily basis. Use Outlook to obtain job assignments, communicate with other staff members and manage time
- Posses a high school diploma or a G.E.D. certificate.
- Have safetyrated shoes for work on a construction site
- Maintain certifications for ACI, ATTI, Nuclear Radiation Safety and Trench Safety
- Proficient in the use of a tablet computer and Microsoft Outlook and Excel programs
- Must have one or more years of direct experience in this field. Must hold current certifications for ACI and ATTI