Position Title: Field Engineer – Phoenix, AZ.
Founded in the 1950s.
Annual revenue $250M Revenues company wide.
- Recognized for their commitment to the environment
- Recognized for their commitment for community involvement
- 26th Largest privately held company in Oregon and SW Washington
- 6th Largest contractor in Oregon
- Distribution/ Warehouse
- Auto dealerships
- Cold Storage
- Self Storage
- Sr. Living
Your role with the company
- 100 fastest growing companies – PBJ
- 1st place award – Industrial project
- 2nd place award Porsche dealers
- 2017 Excellence in Concrete- GC and Self Performed
- 2017 Winner of Best Government/Public Building – ENR
- As a Field Engineer you’ll work closely with a PM and Sr. PM.
- The right individual will be recognized financially for the contribution to the success of the company and their individual projects.
- You will be expected to bring your own creativity and knowledge to projects to meet goals.
The position is located in Phoenix Arizona.
- Company offers a generous compensation package including profit sharing up to 15% of salary.
- Company offers health insurances and funds a health savings account for employees.
- The general manager who runs the Arizona region is interested in the following:
- A team player who wants to join a start up environment that is backed by a 40yr old company.
- Team members who want to stay for the long term.
- Fire in the belly or drive.
- People skills.
- Intelligence to learn new skills
- The GM is a hands on but not a micro manager. He likes to participate when needed. He doesn’t second guess people.
- Profitability = Compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package includes Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Alternative Care, Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits such as, accident plans, short term disability and additional life insurance.
- 0-5yrs experience
- Construction related degree
- Expertise in a variety of commercial construction projects is helpful
- The ability to run projects with very little supervision.
Related positions: Project Manager Project Engineer Estimator Project Coordinator Superintendent