Learns and performs all skills and tasks required to safely inspect assembled units that consistently meet and exceed the highest standards for quality, quantity and efficiency.
- Ensures product conformity at multiple stations throughout the shop.
- Verifies unit meets product specification sheet standards.
- Identify parts and location placement of components.
- Completely check entire unit for quality issues per documented best practices (work instructions).
- Properly document each unit into the data tracking database.
- Understand and apply the Quality Paint Standard as specified in the A.R.E. Quality Management System.
- Completes additional tasks as assigned.
- Six months previous, continuous work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Must be able to work required schedule (i.e. overtime, weekends).
- Ability to follow work instructions.
- Ability to learn and understand the manufacturing process
- Ability to work to pace and quality expectations.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and trainings.
- Maintains a safe, clean work environment; address any unsafe conditions or behaviors with a supervisor.
- Completes all required records, reports, and forms in a neat, accurate and timely fashion.
- Seeks to always improve materials processes, product quality, and worker safety.