A construction claims consulting firm is seeking to hire an individual to perform forensic analysis of construction project delays using Critical Path Methodology (CPM) schedule analysis and research or relevant construction project documentation.
Requirements and Technical Skills:
• • Schedule / Delay Analysis: previous delay analysis experience with in-depth knowledge of scheduling and how electronic schedules and software, such as Primavera operate
• • Background using Primavera P6 experience a must, MS Project preferential
• • Spreadsheet Analysis – Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and functions such as V-lookup, Match, Indirect, Sum product, Search, Find, Pivot tables etc.
• • Engineering / Construction degree
• • 3 + years professional experience
• • Analytical, problem-solving approach
• • Solid communication skills
• • Valid Driver’s License and the ability to work freely in the US without any VISA requirements.
• • Willingness to travel occasionally to project locations in the US
In addition, the following skills would be advantageous, but are not essential:
• • Previous work experience in a consultancy role
• • Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact in group networking events, communicate effectively and increase the awareness in the US market of Client and its services