CDL Drivers- Home Daily
Shop Location - Harmony, PA
*Must reside within 45 min. of Harmony, PA
Energy Services company serving the Appalachian Basin in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia is seeking experienced CDL Class A and B Drivers for their Harmony, PA location. Company’s products and services include super vac cleaning, hot water pressure washing, water tanker services, winch truck services, and bulk drying agent.
- Tanker Endorsement is required
- Minimum Class B CDL with current and valid DOT medical card and 2 years of verifiable CDL experience
- Hazmat endorsement is a plus
- Work on an on-call basis – available 24/7 via cell phone – answering phone when called for work
- Must have operable cell phone and voicemail
- Must have a flexible schedule:
- Long hours, daylight and nighttime work, overnight stays, weekend work, and occasional out of town travel will be required
- Employees will be scheduled with as much advanced notice as possible, but short notice will sometimes be unavoidable
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. or more
- Must submit to and pass pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug testing
- Minimum Requirements may change as Management sees fit
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive and operate a water truck
- Follow all state, federal, and local driving laws
- Complete all DOT required pre and post trip inspections – notifying the Truck Pusher and Shop Maintenance Supervisor of any issues with the vehicle
- Complete and submit daily work logs, driver hour logs, and mileage reports to the office
- Enter and work in confined spaces to clean and spray out trucks (as necessary)
- Set up hoses, pumps, etc. as required to complete job functions
- Other miscellaneous tasks, as directed by the Truck Pusher and/or General Manager
Compensation and Benefit Overview:
- Hourly Position - Overtime paid after 40 hours per week.
- Weekly average hours vary – minimum of 40 hours per week but may average upwards of 65-70 hours per week.
- Able to work both a.m. and p.m. shifts on call schedule up to 7 days a week.
- Medical & Dental coverage available 1st of month after 60 days of service as a full time employee with the company. Individual and family coverage offered.
- Vacation time – 5 days offered after 6 month of service, additional 5 vacation days after 1 year of service.
- All FR and safety gear provided by the company.